Staff at our bathroom showroom are experts in designing, supplying and fitting fantastic bathrooms for homeowners and landlords in and around the Banstead area. Below we’ve listed a number of things to consider when planning your new bathroom. For more information, don’t hesitate to call our bathroom store on 020 8394 0521.
1. Lighting – Consider incorporating spotlights to provide bright, directional light that can illuminate whatever you fancy. Our bathroom showroom near Banstead sells spotlights that can be mounted to walls, floors and ceilings. Mirrors with in-built lights can also look fantastic, and are well worth considering when designing your bathroom.
2. Flooring – Bathroom floors need to be easy to clean and slip-resistant, which limits the choices that homeowners have available to them. That being said, you can still choose from traditional ceramic tiles, treated wood, laminate, lino and natural stone. If you’re unsure which you’d prefer, pay our bathroom showroom a visit and we can talk you through the merits and drawbacks of each option.
3. Walls – If you’re choosing to have your bathroom walls tiled, consider whether you’d rather use ceramic tiles, mosaic tiles or mirror tiles. While mosaic tiles can look very stylish, mirror tiles can make your space seem larger. If you’re instead choosing to paint your walls, think about which colour will best match your fixtures, nearby rooms and carpets. Bathroom showrooms like ours near Banstead have all sorts of solutions available for bathroom walls, so pop in and have a browse.
4. Accessories – Looking to impress visitors with your new bathroom? Accessorise! Bring in a striking vase and fill it with flowers to match your bathroom’s paint scheme. Or perhaps acquire a beautiful statement mirror from our bathroom showroom near Banstead and Sutton.
5. Storage – When showroomping at a bathroom store, be sure to keep in mind your storage requirements. From under-sink storage to a heated towel rack, there are many ways to ensure that your brand new bathroom stays clean and tidy. There are increasingly innovative ways to seamlessly integrate storage that bathroom showrooms like ours are beginning to stock. So keep an eye out!